Your own miracles

 Our minds are amazing.🤩 All you have to do is repeat your thoughts consciously in your head and as if by magic you attract what you are thinking about. Don't you believe it? That's probably because you think it will work straight away.... Not so. It works in such a way that after some time, thats could be a year or two sometimes. When all the other puzzles appear and come together, when you carefully align them with your intentions, then what you are thinking about will appear. ✨

Impossible doesnt not exist! Let me show you why

😭 After all, you can't put the whole picture together without the other puzzles. And when the vision appears it's as if you have the whole picture - they delight in it! ❤️A different puzzle will come along to create it.🧩

How?🤔 Different situations, people, signs in the sky will appear. It could be a chance acquaintance,👋 or maybe information 📰 turned up under your nose. Don't worry if something doesn't appear right away. Think about it intensely, without doubt, and everything you want will fall into place.✨✨✨✨

#miracles #dreaming #suspiciouslyeasyatraces #unpossibleexistence

Why do I believe this? Because it works! I remember exactly the first time I earned 10.000zl in one month, just as I had planned 3 years earlier following the book "Think and Grow Rich". The book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill inspired me many times, but this book was the first. Today, when I hear that someone has a dream, I know exactly what to do.

They come so easily to me that I have decided to help others reach for the stars.

The next steps:

- goal

- plan

- strategy

- fighting problems along the way

They come so easily to me that I have decided to help others reach for the stars.

For me, it doesn't really matter what someone's dream is, because as I said above - impossible, it doesn't exist. However, it does matter about the law, your family and the current situation you are in.

That is why sometimes we have to change something about it before you can get what you want. You may not see it, you may not know how to change it.... and that is ok. This is my job, to kick in the door of opportunity and to open it. That's what I get paid for.

Comments